Is the hair transplant permanent Solution?
To find the right hair transplant centers in Pakistan, it is extraordinarily necessary to find the right doctor for your hair transplant in Pakistan because it could be a serious surgery that needs tons of training, experience and talent. It doesn’t matter, what medical condition you face, but hair loss is a very annoying problem. There are several reasons for hair loss, which include inheritance problems and scalp problems or dandruff or due to chemotherapy, etc. Hair loss will lower your confidence levels and degrade your self-esteem.
Hair Restoration Techniques
But in reality, hair loss is the problem and the most common occurrence that so many people suffer. There are many hair restoration techniques to restore hair loss, such as the use of various hair therapies, surgeries, hair tissue techniques, etc. But, before opting for any type of treatment or therapy, one must have a good knowledge about which method of treatment is suitable for his hair and scalp.
What are the conditions that must be met for hair transplant treatment?
Before opting for the hair transplant treatment one should know,
- Is the hair transplant treatment permanent or not?
- Will it look natural after hair transplant treatment?
- Is the treatment profitable or not?
- Less side effects and minimal pain
Is the hair transplant permanent Solution? How does it work?
For each cosmetic treatment, the results may depend on several factors and may vary widely. But among all the factors, the results depend largely on,
- The surgeon you are going to select. You should choose a doctor who has extensive experience in handling hair loss treatments and perform hair transplants regularly. You will be informed if you are a suitable person to opt for hair transplant treatment.
- The hair transplant technique that the surgeon will perform.
Based on these two main criteria, patients can obtain permanent results as well as natural-looking results. When referring to the previous discussion, today the most widely used hair transplant treatment that is widely used and has permanent results are:
- Extraction of follicular units (FUE)
- Transplantation of follicular units (FUT)
These are the most advanced hair treatments that are widely performed in Pakistan, which is an internationally renowned hair transplant in the Pakistan clinic, particularly specialized in hair restoration techniques and advanced solutions for hair loss. Hair Clinic Pakistan has the highest success rate with great patient satisfaction with permanent results.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUE hair transplant combination procedure, both art and medical, which results in hair growth in hairless areas on the scalp. This procedure is totally less invasive and without scars. This procedure is suitable for patients suffering from male and female baldness, increased hair density, eyebrow or eyelash transplant, crown transplant, etc.
How does it work?
- This FUE procedure begins initially with local anesthesia, then graft collection will be performed, in which the hair follicles will be removed from the back of the donor’s head. Custom punches will be used for graft removal for a natural result. After removing the high quality grafts, these will be preserved in a solution of growth factors, in which the hair follicles will obtain all the necessary nutrition before transplantation.
- Next, graft inspections will be carried out, which will take into account the quality and size of the grafts for hair regeneration. The hair transplant surgeon will verify the quality and ensure the quality for high growth.
- The next step is the realization of sites and implantation of grafts, in this phase the patient will receive the second dose of local anesthesia in the recipient area. Then, the hair surgeon will make small incisions, then the hair transplant technicians will place the grafts at a perfect angle, direction and adjustment to the size, so that high growth of the hair follicles will be ensured.
- Then, the graft exam for the correct position will be examined and verified again. The patient will be given a surgical cap to cover the operated area.
- The final step is the Hair Growth Cycle; the transplanted hair follicles will fall in a few weeks after the procedure and will grow back after 3 months. After 6 months, the patient can see very good results with good hair density.
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
FUT hair transplant (follicular unit transplant) is a procedure also performed under local anesthesia, in this procedure the removal of thin skin tissue from the back of the head and then joining the edges with sutures will performed. The hair follicles are dissected and separated and transplanted into the hairless region of the scalp or even the body. The entire procedure is performed by most renowned experts and surgeons in our centers in Pakistan.
How does it works?
- Harvesting the donor strip is the first step, where the hair transplant surgeon will take a thin layer of skin, which was done under local anesthesia. The two edges of the skin will be closed with sutures. This sewn or sutured area of the donor will be invisible after a week.
- Next, the dissection and inspection of the grafts will be performed; the surgeon will dissect the piece of skin to extract individual units of hair follicles. These hair follicles will be stored in bio-life solutions to keep. Once the transplants are prepared, the hair transplant surgeon will inspect all of the hair follicles to ensure quality and best performance.
- Creation of sites and insertion of hair follicles, before the grafts are put in place, the surgeon will administer another series of local anesthesia in the treatment region (where the hair transplant must be performed). Then, the insertion of hair follicles will be carried out in these created sites.
- Examination of the hair follicle for the correct position, once the hair follicles are inserted into the sites, the surgeon will examine the exact position and angle of the inserted grafts. A surgical cap will be given to the patient to cover the transplanted and donor areas.
- Final stage or final growth of hair, all transplanted hair follicles will begin to grow naturally or to re grow. But the restored hair will fall out after a few days of transplantation and after 3 months, the hair will start to grow back. Approximately after 6 months, the person can observe a good density of hair depending on the growth rate of the individual.
For further information Click Here