Before you launch your website, it is extremely important to carefully check your content for errors. Your content says a lot about your business, so make sure it does support your company’s values. Here is a quick checklist of content to check to make sure your content is ready.
- The spelling is perfect.
- Grammar issues are resolved.
- No punctuation marks are missing.
- Good capitalization is used.
- The paragraphs line up well.
- The lists are well formatted.
- The headers (H1, H2, H3) are in their legitimate place.
- Formatting is not sloppy.
- The consistency of the flow is implemented.
- No repetitive words or phrases are used.
- The images / video / audio are displayed correctly on the pages.
- The correct voice / tone is used.
- The copyright details are visibly indicated on the pages.
- Links to sources are included.
- The company’s contact details are clearly and correctly displayed.
- The images have suitable alternative texts.
Note that you may need a content management system that will help you create, update, and safely manage all of your content types.
For More : E-commerce Development in New York, USA
This should also be considered before the launch of the site. The design of your website must be accessible and coexist well with your brand. Consider your target audience. Your design should she at their age? Moreover, if he shows well in all types of desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones? Good design does not seem responsive only good on any device, be it a mobile or a laptop, but also faster loading. Here is a list of things to consider:
The layout is reactive.
- The site is compatible with popular browsers.
- HTML or CSS codes are validated.
- Favicon is downloaded.
- Application icons display well, especially on iOS mobile devices.
- The font choices are very similar.
- There are times when the forms and stored data do not work as they should. To verify the functionality, you want to take your time to consider the following:
- The forms send the data correctly.
- The thank you page is displayed after clicking on the “submit” button.
- The submitted data is sent to the user’s email address or telephone number.
- All fields have corresponding labels.
- The links work properly and are defined to “open in a new tab”.
- Social media icons are linked to the correct pages and work without problems.
- The feeds (social media, RSS, news) are displayed in real time.
- The company logo is linked to the home page of the site.
- Pages are optimized for speed.
- 404 pages not found are created.
- Third-party tools (e-commerce software, CRM, marketing extensions) work well with the website.
- Video works on all devices, you’re going to use video
After securing your website, the next step is to make it user friendly for SEO. Optimizing search engine determines how customers will find your website (inbound marketing). You should inspect the following:
- Pages are uniquely titled (55 words or less).
- Unique meta descriptions are added on each page (140 characters or less).
- The metadata is complete for sharing on social networks.
- Metadata is free from spelling and grammar errors.
- All images have alt tags.
- The website has a dynamic XML sitemap.
- The XML sitemap is submitted to the major search engines.
- URLs effectively show the information architecture of the website.
- Old URLs are redirected to 301 pages or 410 deleted.
- Rel = ”noindex” is added on the right pages.
The analysis and Web reports allow you, as the owner, often improve your website as you go. You can follow what you have built by checking:
- The website parsing code is inserted into the code of the website.
- IP addresses are excluded from monitoring (as desired).
- sales funnels and goals are defined in the analysis tool.
- Your Google Analytics and Google Webmaster are linked.
- Your Google Analytics and Google Adwords are linked together.
Data loss is one of the most unfortunate things that a website owner has to face. The good news is that you can always avoid data loss by following a few preventive steps:
- 24-hour monitoring scripts are in place.
- A backup copy of the final website is secure.
- Regular backup schedules are set automatically.
- Passwords and other credentials are stored securely.
- The files are combined in an organized manner.
- Image files are compressed or optimized.
- The website has a caching strategy.
- The loading time of the website has been tested.
- Resources download the page one at a time.
- The execution of the script is suspended when the page is downloaded.
- A page improvement strategy is installed.
For More: Best Software Development agency in UAE